Saturday, August 15, 2009

Last Day....

Yesterday was my last day at the Fringe for 9 weeks and I want to post a bit about what the Fringe Salon means to me. First off I have met some of the most wonderful and amazing women! When I say that I mean it for the bottom of my heart! There are so many of you who have helped mold me and shape me into the person I am today! I have truly enjoyed each one of my clients and to each of you I say THANK YOU for helping me put Darin through his under grad at Bethel, and then staying with me when I only worked 3 days (they were sometimes 13 hour days) when Darin went to Law School. You were all so encouraging when I was struggling after I lost my pregnancy. And now with this beautiful and amazing journey of becoming a family as we leave in 6 days to go get Claire. I am truly blessed to have each and everyone of you in my life.
And to my amazing coworkers you are not coworkers you truly are friends! The baby shower was AWESOME the baby monitor rocks! I can't believe it has night vision! lol and the play gym is also great! To all of you who have made fringe salon what it is I thank you!! There can't be a better reason than Claire to leave such a great place where so many memories and friendships have been made. So yesterday was bitter sweet I am so sad to be leaving all of you for a while... but Ill be back.

As I was crying driving home from work yesterday I got a phone call from Darin. We got some more pictures of Claire!!!!! It all made sense:) Thanks La



No comments: