Sunday, July 18, 2010

SO EXCITING!

Oh my goodness! :) What a fun and exciting week it has been! We received some new pictures of Benjamin and Stella. They got the packages that we sent to them! We sent them each a blanket, outfit, a little stuffed toy and a plastic photo album of pictures of Darin me and Claire. It was so amazing to see them with their gifts from us! I wanted to take a little time to describe the babies since we can not post pictures yet!
Stella... I feel like her name is perfect for her! She has huge bright eyes, what little hair she does have as of right now appears to be straighter. I am sure as she gets older it will not be straight by any means but perhaps more curly rather then TIGHT SPIRAL curls like her sister Claire :) She has a sweet round face, a little button nose and nice full lips. Her medical report says she is 11 lbs. We have no pictures of her smiling yet, that may take some time because she is still only 2 and a half months. She is adorable and ohhh so cute!!!
Benjamin...He is still so tiny! The out fit we sent was 3 months and in the pictures they laid it on him because I am sure the out fit would of swallowed him up! It looked huge! He has eyes that are so big and round! His hair also appears to be straighter as if it will be more wavy instead of kinky curly. His lips...oh my goodness his lips they are only as wide as his nose lol but they are full and the most beautiful shade of light pink. But let me tell you when I first saw the picture of Ben with his HUGE smile my heart felt like it might leap right out of my chest and I burst into tears!
We are so excited to add these 2 PRECIOUS children to our family! We have a video of Benjamin. Claire ALWAYS want to watch it! She loves Benjamin and Stella or in her words... " brudder Ben." (brother Ben) and "tella" (Stella.)

No comments: