Monday, December 6, 2010

Crazy 8


8 more busy days and we will be off to Ethiopia. Tuesday and Wednesday I work from 9am-8pm I am trying to get everyone in before the holidays. Then Thursday I will go up to Lansing MI to visit a friend who just brought her baby girl Ezra home. www.ryanmeggsjourney.blogspot.com Then we will get together with good friends of ours for a meeting that Thursday evening. Friday is baby Claire's 2nd birthday and I will be having a little party for her that night. Saturday we have 2 Christmas's!!! Christmas with Darin's family and then Darin's work Christmas party that evening. Sunday is church and last minute shopping for the trip. Monday Claire has her 2 year Dr. check up and shots. Then Tuesday we fly fly away... I liked that is 8 looked crazy because at this point that is how I feel!!!!

No comments: