Saturday, March 26, 2011

How things are going.

A lot of people have been asking how life is now that we are all home and the only way to describe it is BUSY!

I have only been out of the house 2 times, but life is non-stop! It is constant feeding, diaper changing, napping, crying, laughing, and playing.

Claire is doing OK at best. She is having a hard time understanding why she is not getting 100% of the attention any more. She will throw herself on the ground, bang her head on the wall, and cry randomly. All of course attention getting mechanisms. So I have been trying to handle that the best way I know how. I know it will take time and eventually she will come to love her Bro and Sis. I see little glimpses of hope every now and again. So please remember her in your prayers.

Ben is just as sweet and easy as can be. I have to be very intentional with him because he easily gets lost in the mix. So I will make special time just for me and him when the girls are napping. She has a sweet innocent way about him. He is quick to smile and lots of fun to play with.

Stella is something...right now I am looking at her and she is laying on the tile licking it. HAHA She is FULL of life and personality. She is either totally HaPpY or she is MaD... and there is not much in the middle. She has the biggest smile but... She has a nasty little habit of biting.

There is a small update..its all I have time for ;)
Thank you all again for helping build our family!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love ya', girl. Hope we see you tomorrow!