Friday, May 6, 2011

Just fun

Because my last post was so heavy, I wanted to post some of the FuNnY things that have been happening around this crazy house!

Claire is obsessed with poop. She always wants to look at it after one of the babies makes a mess. She has told me that she is big enough now to change their diapers. And honestly if they would hold still long enough I think she could do it! But the ironic thing is that she does not want to go in the potty. She will tell me, "no I poop in my diaper." Another funny, Claire has a corner that she always goes to and poops in. There is a gap between our fridge and pantry. Thats where the "magic" happens.Also Claire found out the hard way that when things are thrown in the trash they are gone for good. Yesterday she asked to watch Barney and I was looking all through the DVD's and I could not find it anywhere!! I asked her, "Claire do you know where Barney is?" and she said, "I put him in 'da trash." So there was a life lesson because a few minutes before that I just threw the trash out. :( Barney is no more... Sorry Sweet girl.

Stella has learned that being chased is a BLAST.

And then there is Ben who just laughs at everything.

What a joy they all are!!


2 comments:

macy said...

Was Claire devastated that barney was gone.

macy said...

btw claire looks and is hilarious