Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Friday

So lets be real, every day here is fun! But I will now be making it a point to make sure we do something "extra fun." But unfortunately since I just decided to make this format for my blog last night I really did not have much time to plan anything. So this is our typical Friday. Macy my cousin is here. She is 11 and helps me out a ton! She loves my kids almost as much as I do!!
Benny Boo eating breakfast.
He loves to eat!!


Claire got into my tupper ware cabinet and decided this would make a "fun" hat. And that poor bunny she is holding has been through the ringer. He is not allowed to come in the house any more because he is so dirty and has been put in the kiddy pool a few too many times. But she loves him anyways.

A little bit of play time with mommy.


Holy Smokes she just keeps getting prettier and prettier.

Gorgeous! Stella is such a gem! She is SO funny. I might just do an entire Funny Friday on her because she could take an entire blog post with all the funny stuff she does.

No comments: