Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I miss Miss Macy...


I want you all to meet this A.mazing little girl! Her name is Macy and she is my favorite little cousin!

Macy spent this whole summer with me! She is an A-1 baby sitter! She knows how to play and love on my babies…but the girl can also lay down the law!! She feed them, changed dirty diapers, laid them down for naps...you name it she did it!!

So how do you repay an 11 year old for being your side kick in takin care of 3 little ones 2 and under?!?!?!

You take her to get her nails done for the 1st time…not just a paint job...oh no we went all out acrylics with hot pink zebra stripes!!

You get lunch at Sonic…somewhere I had never been...but I gotta say I liked it!! Thanks for introducing me Mae Mae!

Then you spend a few hours at the mall…get an Auntie Anne's pretzel.


Let her try on some shoes you PRAY she never actually wears!!


And last but not least…

You buy the girl some duct tape so she and her friends can make…bracelets, bags, and bows!!

Oh yes that’s right.

She is a little entrepreneur.

She is selling these sweet bags once orders come in they are making them! You can find them on FB here.







I love you so much sweet Macy! Thank you for all of your hard work!
I know God has Huge plans for your life!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You forgot to mention you stopped by your friend's house and brought her an AMAZING sweet drink to show how sweet and sensitive you are. Macy is great....and so are you!!!!

macy said...

thanx for the write up for our duct tape braclets bags and bows very sweet of you!!!!!and thanx danielle for saying im great!
Love you jolene hope the joy of those babys keeps you writing!

macy said...

And the first pic looks like im sneezing!