Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh Stella...

I know I blog on Stella quite a bit...
But this girl just gives me way to much blog material...
So here is our new battle...
You will see in a second that Stella is giving us quite a fight!

She does not like to wear clothes..Bottom line. (Who does really...)
So we have had many "mishaps" where we will lay her down for her nap
and she will take her clothes off before she falls asleep
then of course being 17 months old she will go potty in her sleep.
{Those are NOT fun "mishaps" to clean up}
We really are trying to win this battle!
But if you look close you can tell that she is fighting right back

Please notice the duct tape in the picture below.
SHE ALMOST GOT IT OFF!!



We really are doing our best to keep her dressed but it is just so hard when you are battling a child with a will like Stella Marta's.
It's a good thing she is so DARN CUTE!


I still am not sure how she got her shirt like this...?
Its a mystery that will probably never be solved.

Please tell me that I am not alone in this battle.
Advice would be very much appreciated on how to keep clothes on
and messes to stay IN THE DIAPERS!!
!

5 comments:

Cami said...

I like the duct tape.

Emy said...

I'm not sure about the clothes during the day, but for nap/bed time my sil had to put the zip up sleepers on my nephew backwards (she cut the feet off) so he wouldn't take his diaper off. He smeared his poop on the wall one too many times, EWWWW! ha ha ha!

Sophie said...

I love it!! I thought my son was going to drive me nuts when he was a toddler. He would rip his clothes and diaper off and just loved running around naked. We used to duct tape his diaper on him too, there was no other way to keep it on.

Good luck sister!!
She's too cute to get mad at.

Tracy said...

I just showed Liza this picture. She said "Oh Stella, take jammies off, she wet." "Silly Stella".

Then she wanted to know where "Bend" was !!!! :)

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

LOL! This looks like something my children and nephew did ... my sis in law ALSO had to tape the diaper on... and put footed jammies on backwards! We switched to cloth diapers with snaps and that helped a TON! Maybe try cloth?