Thursday, October 21, 2010

Update on Claire





Claire Dollame is getting so big and she is growing up beautifully. I am so happy and bless to be called her mommy. A few things we have been working on is sleeping in an big girl bed, potty training, learning colors, counting to 5, saying please and thank you, and playing with lots of babies so she will know how to play and interact with Stella and Ben. I some times can not even believe how much I love her!


Last night she slept in her blow up Dora bed all by her self! I tucked her in, and checked on her a few times. And she slept in there until about 6. The picture of her hanging off the side of the bed was from last night. SO SO SO precious and cute. I told Darin I did not care if it woke her up I had to take a picture of her.
The rest of the pictures are from Kerchers Apple orchard.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What a sweet little princess in her blow-up bed. too cute.