Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We have been cleared!

PRAISE THE LORD!! We have everything set up and we are all ready to go! Our flights are booked and our guest house is reserved!!

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers! I am so excited to start our life WITH Stella and Benjamin!!

The last two days have been crazy because on Monday we found out we were cleared and we thought we could set everything up to leave this week!! So I booked flights and had everything set only to find out yesterday morning that we could not travel next week!! So yesterday was full of emotions! I was mad, then sad, I had 100 things to do!!! But by the end of the day we found out that we were 100% sure as to when we could bring Stella and Ben home!! So by the end of the day I was so EXCITED to have everything set in stone!!! WOW it is such a wonderful feeling!! There is a lot of stress relieved but now it is time to focus on preparing Claire and the house for having 2 more babies!!!

ONE WEEK!

2 comments:

Emily said...

God is so good! I can't wait to share in this adventure!

Danielle said...

OH!!!! I can't wait to hold them (whenever that is :) ) We love you guys!!!