Friday, July 22, 2011

It is FUN FRIDAY



Lots of fun happening around here today!!

We are celebrating my little sisters 24th birthday at my parents house tonight! She pick out quite a menu for this evening I am mostly looking forward to the brownie cheese cake!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!!!!

We are also busy packing for one of the most fun weekends I can think of!! We are going to the Celebrate Children Reunion!!!


While we are at the reunion we will get to see some of the kiddos we met in the orphanages and we will get to see the amazing transformation that happens once they are placed in to a loving home!! The kids become full of life and it is so beautiful to see what a parents love does to a child!!

The reunion is going to be in Nashville, TN! So you better believe that we are taking our 2 year old and both 1 year olds on an 8 hour trip!!! It will be interesting but Darin and I have already decided to just have our expectations of them really low so we are not frustrated all weekend. HA.



Whats the longest you have ever traveled with young children? I would love to hear some funny stories to keep myself sane on the trip ;)

Have a lovely weekend!





1 comment:

Jessica said...

The furthest we have gone with one is fifteen hours, twelve with both of them. We will be making the fifteen hour drive with both girls in one week. My suggestion is to drive through the night! We spent plenty of afternoons watching Brooke toddle around rest areas so she could get energy out, so now we go while they sleep.