Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mood of Monday (Its Wednesday now)



My Heart is SO FULL!
After spending the weekend with some of the most amazing people I could possibly think of I am so happy this Monday.

It was so wonderful to see so many of the kiddos again! I loved to see the transformation in them. From being in an orphanage to being in a loving home ... that changes everything for these kids! To feel worth and love...
something everyone deserves.
I had the privilege to see it 1st hand this weekend in so many kids!

And it also made me take a step back and reflect on my little ones,
And the transformation that happened in MY LIFE because of bringing them into our lives.

Adoption changes everything!

I love this picture! It was so muggy in TN that is fogged up my lens but I kind like it ;)
Swimming with daddy, we were in the pool A LOT!
Some of the ahhhmazing CCI momma's
Oh my trouble....

Always a good time with the Armburstmachers.
These are just a few pic's from this amazing weekend!! Loved every second of it!



No comments: