Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sisters

I was just looking through my pictures and I came across this one and I just burst into tears. As I was thinking about why I was crying I realized these things.


1- My sister is my best friend. And I pray for these 2 girls that they will find that in each other.

2- I just went out to dinner with my mom and sister last night and we were just like 3 best buddies hanging out! I can see my life with these 2 girls in 20 years...going out to dinner as 3 best friends!

3- This picture is so precious to me. We were leaving the airport after traveling 32 hours, bringing Stella and Benjamin home. And we had been away from Claire for 10 days! So to see them united was mind blowing.

4- This picture was of their first meeting and that moment for me was SO full of emotions! It brought me SO MUCH JOY to see them together and loving being together!

5-It is absolutely amazing how God brought these 2 girls into our family to become sisters...


Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~Margaret Mead


How is your relationship with your sister,
or
do you have a friend who is a sister to you?!?




3 comments:

Brad & Rachel said...

I have 2 younger sisters who are my best friends also. It wasn't always easy growing up but now when I go home to visit we are inseperable. I can't imagine life without them in it.

macy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
macy said...

My sister relationship with Brandi is great as you know. We both love eachother and that will always be! But i have a nother sister who is also my BEST FRIEND FOREVER! hannah beeman she has stuck with me through thick and thin and makes my life whole. I dont know where i would be without her!