Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A girl and her Grandpa




Claire has many, many amazing relationships.
Claire is such a sweet and lovable child.

But,
One of the most precious relationships Claire has is with her Grandpa.
It makes me smile how she talks about him all the time!
Her and her grandpa have sweet songs they sing together.
They tell the most fabulous stories to each other,
about how birds land on their shoulders,
and squirrels run under their legs.

They go on walks, ride on tractors, go fishing,
read books, watch movies, have slumber parties, eat popcorn,
they are making some great memories.


And love between them is unconditional.




Now that we are all a little older, (sigh...)
take some time to think about someone who spent extra time with YOU
someone who made you feel special.
I would love to hear your precious memories and
I am sure my other readers would enjoy
hearing about them too!



3 comments:

tdsj2509 said...

Breath taking! You and your family is beautiful! I want to meet them!
Terri stauffer

Jen said...

I love adorable Claire! This is so sweet.. I have cherished memories with my grandfather before he was taken away too soon :(
One of the big reasons I want to have little ones in my life is to be able to have my dad be their grandfather. I love seeing him interact with my half-brother's children (my nephew and niece!), it makes my heart bigger!

Sophie said...

How precious.

Truly a relationship that Claire will forever treasure!