Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My sweet little Ethiopian...

My Sweet Stella still has so many "Ethiopian traits." This is something I love about her SO MUCH!
Stella is a tiny little peanut. She is about 22 lbs (Ben is almost 30lbs) and she is a shorty. She just has a tiny patch of hair that grows on the top and a little hair that come in at the bottom of her head. :) We have tried to cut the top and back to let the rest catch up but the sides and back just do not grow...

In Ethiopia feeding some one is a sign of love. She LOVES to feed anyone and everyone. But especially her brother Ben...because, well quite frankly he LOVES to eat, he is really laid back, and he will take food any way he can get it!

Another Ethiopian trait I love about her is her casual affection. It is nothing for her to put her arm around her brother. I will find them spontaneously holding hands while they walk down the hall, or when they are sitting and playing.

Stella is a cuddler. She loves touch. She can melt your heart with a simple grab of your hand. She is beautiful and I enjoy this sweet little Ethiopian-American girl to my core!

I am so thankful that she has kept these great traits!

1 comment:

Meggan said...

Love you sweet Stella!