Saturday, October 15, 2011

Your My Best Friend

We hear this a lot lately.

Claire loves to tell us that we are her best friend.

With all kinds of different things that she likes to say these days...

I just don't know if there is a much sweeter phrase that could come from my little ones mouth.

Claire, You are my best friend too!



Claire will tell me all the time,"Mommy, my best friends are Ben and 'Tella."

{Were still working on saying Stella}

And I will say,"Oh Claire that makes me so happy! I hope you will feel that your whole life!!"


Claire and Ben are definitely best friends.



Claire and Stella are best friends for sure!! {when they want to be}


I do not think there is any one else in the world that values being Claire's best friend quite like her daddy does.

I love to hear Claire say,"Daddy... your my best friend."


Claire the feeling is totally mutual!




Hold a true friend with both your hands. ~Nigerian Proverb


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is SO sweet. I can imagine how precious it must be to hear her say that. I love all these pictures too, especially the one in the Dora bed :-)

Danielle said...

I love it! We missed you today, Miss Claire...and all your best friends :)