Monday, October 3, 2011

Tangled...

Tangles abound in our home.

Stella and Ben's hair is growing and that creates some tangles....
I am excited to see how Stella's hair comes in!! I am sure it will be gorgeous!


Claire's hair is a constant battle with tangles. It is by far some of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. But that does not mean it does not come with it's tangles.



The kiddos have really learned how to
tangle.
{And not tangle in a good way.}
They fight all the time! (I am not exaggerating..all the time)
Stella and Ben have this extremely high pitched scream that will make your ear drums burst. Claire enjoys getting a BIG scream out of them every now and again...
It is not cool!


The kiddo's favorite movie is Tangled right now... and I must say that I LOVE it too! The best daddy in the world surprised his little girls with the movie on Saturday! Its been playing almost non-stop since. It keeps their attention for a while and gives me a little time to relax and not have to break up a fight. ;)

So we have been Tangled lately.
Some Tangles are so much fun.. on the other hand... some not so fun.

What movies do your kiddos love? I will be tired of Tangled soon with as much as we watch it these days and I will need a new one soon! Suggestions?

3 comments:

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

Oh we LOVE Tangled here too! Such a cute movie with good music too! My 8 yr old son was adopted by my husband and he doesn't seem to mind the kidnapped plot but I hear a lot of negatives from other adoptive parents. I wondered how you felt about it?

We are also watching... It's the great pumpkin charlie brown and the kids just watched rio for the first time and loved it. I wasn't as fond of it though

:)

Jolene Shrock said...

Interesting Alice, You know when I 1st watched it I cringed when she was taken and then raised bad the "bad women". But I hope to have open and honest dialog with my kiddos about stuff like that when they are older . But right now Claire is 2, And just digs the music and the horse!! :)

Joe and Alice Waarvik said...

LOL I agree. Even our 8 yr old didn't mind or notice so maybe it IS the open dialog. Thanks for sharing with me/us.
The music in this movie is just so fun. We haven't loved a movie so much since The Little Mermaid :)