Monday, November 14, 2011

Yep, our Christmas Tree is up!



Another reason for the Christmas tree!! SNOW!!!


The girls legs hanging out from under the tree! We showed them how to look up and see all the lights!


Daddy lighting up the tree!

To say that I am in the Christmas Spirit this year would be an understatement! I was thinking about why the excitement of the season really caught me this year, after after thinking about it for a just second it dawned on me...last year we were in Ethiopia visiting Stella and Ben! We did not even really get to celebrate it last year!

Last year was one of the most emotionally pulling, emotionally draining, roller coasters of my life!

To many people the holidays are a great time to reunite, gather together, and enjoy each other company. (At least that is what we believe to be true from magazines and talk shows HA) So while we were suppose to be gathering together as a family over the holiday season Darin and I left our sweet baby Claire here in the states and we flew half way around the world to be with our other daughter and our son! So this year we are making up for lost time celebrating together as a family, we are all together home safe and sound and in love with each other more then I could of possibly imagined or hoped for!! So the Christmas tree and Christmas music came out early this year!


Benjamin: Last year at this time Ben was still in Ethiopia.




Benjamin: Now; Sweet, Happy, and home!



Stella: Last year still in Ethiopia


Stella: Precious, Pretty, Happy and HOME!






MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love this!! Can you honestly believe all that has changed in ONE YEAR?!? God is SOOOO good. I could not possibly say that enough. XOXO.